Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Progress - Warning some TMI shots included

I have finally fallen to the dreaded bugs that have been so prevalent around here. I don't have anything really bad, but I have a sore throat and I totally lack any energy.

Having said that, I have done a few sewing related things this week. I tried on my shorts muslin and fiddled around with it for a while. It fits fine in the front and is plenty big enough, but I am getting some bizarre folds/creases and I don't know what to do about them. I'm going to post over at PR to see if I can get some ideas about what to do next.

I've also finally traced out the Burda Plus pants I plan to use in my mini-wardrobe. I've cut them out in muslin fabric and will stitch them together either tonight or tomorrow (probably tomorrow if I'm being realistic). I may also need to ask for help on PR for those too. I really want to get those ones right as I'd love to have a TNT pants pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment