- Track usage
- More out than in
- Use up large scraps, throw out the rest
- Work more with wovens than in previous years (This will be an instinctual measure as I don't have any data on which to gauge my success.)
- Use my Sure Fit Designs kits - at least once each
- Use at least 10 stash patterns that have never seen the light of day
|One pattern of many that I have wanted to make for a long time.|
- Watch all unwatched Craftsy classes (and sew the associated projects!). Sewing with Silks is the next one on my list. I love Craftsy and find the video lessons interesting and useful, for the most part.
- Don't really have a budget for sewing, so I'd like to track my spending to see exactly how much I do spend on my hobby
- This is my really lofty goal - to do something each day that moves an active project forward. Ideally, I'd like to spend around 30 minutes a day on my sewing, but that's probably a bit too unrealistic.
- I'd like to sew 4 things per month: a dress for me, finish a UFO, another garment for me and something for someone else (typically my daughter or husband).
- I'd like to document my sewing a little better this year. Getting photos for the blog is difficult (mainly because I'm too lazy to do my hair), so I'm not going to go there, but I am going to try really hard to keep my Sewing Notebook up to date.