Friday, July 12, 2013

Yarny Crafting

Lately, I've been working on a few yarny projects:

A simple ribbed hat to keep my head warm in the snow! I plan to make a matching cowl with the leftover yarn.

 
A Slouchy Bubbles hat made for a friend who's going through chemotherapy.

 
Another Tiny Tea Leaves cardigan. This one is not quite complete. I still have to add buttons and weave in the ends. I originally made this for my daughter, but it's a bit small, so it's going to my lovely niece.
 



My favourite project of the moment! A Windward shawl in lovely Noro yarn. It's quite a simple pattern (hasn't stopped me from making mistakes, though) but I LOVE seeing how the colours change. I'm about halfway through this one.



My latest cast-on...another Bendigo Woollen Mills yarn, this time a 12 ply Classic (100% wool) yarn. I'm making a Cable Blanket for a friend for her wedding in September. I've not used a 12 ply yarn for a while and can't quite believe how quickly this is knitting up. I think I may even stand a chance of getting this project finished on time!


As you can see, I have a few projects that are still in progress. I just can't commit to one project at a time. I get too bored! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment