The black cotton lycra was also a leftover scrap from a previous project, making this t-shirt virtually free! Yay!
I've found this pattern to be sized really well. I sewed a 134/140 for DD who is 136cm tall. She ordinarily wears a 128 for top garments and a 134 for bottom garments. The shoulders sit a little off the joint for this, but it's a t-shirt and I'm not going to be too fussy.
It was completely constructed on my overlocker/coverstitch machine.
Sadly, this garment isn't eligible for the PR Pattern Stash Contest as I've used this pattern before. However, the skirt that is next up in the queue for DD uses a pattern I've been meaning to make up for years!