Sunday, March 4, 2012

February Round Up

It seems that this year I actually have time to spend in the sewing room once again, particularly now that my daughter has gone back to school.

This month, I got a few things made:

(1) My dress for the races...review here.


(2) 4 tunics for my daughter...review here.










(3) 3 pairs of leggings for my DD: Black, Red and White.


and my cousin and I managed to fit in a brief shopping trip to The Fabric Store to take advantage of their 50% off sale. I was fairly good, considering I need NO MORE FABRIC (my husband's words as I merrily skipped out the door). I only bought 5 pieces.



1 comment:

  1. Love the fabric store - wish I had been able to get down for the 50% off sale...
    You did well holding back to only 5 fabrics!

    ReplyDelete