I'll post pics when I get a bit more organised, but for now...I present the list of 11 completed garments in March 2009!
- Aqua Sleeveless Knit Top - Ottobre 2/2006 #2 (made sleeveless) - really just an exercise in learning how to use my new binder attachment.
- Red Print T-shirt - using my now TNT t-shirt pattern - Ottobre 2/2007 #4/3 hybrid
- Purple Dots T-shirt
- Cream T-shirt
- Latte Slub Knit T-shirt
- Navy Knit Pants - McCalls 5434 - I've got big plans for this pattern come April.
- Strapless Top - McCalls 5434 - made to use up a small remnant - won't bother making again
- Spindle Dress - Ottobre 2/2009 #8 - AWFUL - but inserted elastic under the bust and am now wearing it as a nightie - super comfy, but not a look I'd be wearing out of the house on my body.
- Brown Wrap Skirt - Ottobre 2/2006 #10 - LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. It was a bit of a bear for me to sew, but I'm fairly certain that was user error. I'm planning to make a few more of these over the coming months as they transition between seasons well. I'm thinking this skirt with my knee high boots.
- Cupcake Drill pants for DD
- Ladybug Drill pants for DD
I did do the majority of work on 3 pairs of tracksuit pants for DD for her school uniform but since they are not officially complete, they'll be waiting until next month's list.
I've also been working on fitting a dress for a pregnant friend. THAT'S been a huge learning curve, as I had to enlarge the pattern to start with, do a FBA AND convert the pattern to maternity. I have to have it finished by next week as she wants to wear it on their holiday at Easter. No pressure!